Thursday, March 1, 2012

Seki Edge Stainless Steal Fingernail Clipper Review


Hello, I'm here to tell you about the Seki Edge Stainless Steal Fingernail Clipper. I recently came into a little problem, I noticed my fingernails was growing thicker and harder (probably because I started taking biotin which some people say is good for your hair), and the cheap nail clippers I had at home would no longer cut through my hard nails. It was really annoying because I'd file them down every few weeks which took forever. So after doing some research online I came across the Seki Edge Fingernail Clipper on Amazon and it had amazing reviews. I have to say it is a bit expensive (Made in Japan), but you won't regret it! This fingernail clipper is very sharp and should cut through your nails no matter how hard it is! If you got hard nails like me, I'd say go for it. :) This should also last a lot longer than the cheap dollar store ones.

Anyways, the biotin is doing good for my hair. It used to be puffy and curly, and I had to iron it every morning. Now my hair is shiny, straight, and sleek.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...